1) You are often exhausted at the end of the day from excessive over-thinking
Even if you havent particularly been busy, productive or active.
3) You have a general feeling of being STUCK
Not making progress. Feeling heavy. Almost like you are stuck in quicksand.
4) You have trouble sleeping because you cant turn off your thoughts
This can become a vicious cycle. Lack of sleep = more over-thinking = lack of sleep.
7) You can’t remember why you walked into the room
Because you have a million other thoughts n your head, instead of focussing on the present moment.
8) You live with a constant feeling of low level of stress
Always just a little on edge. This is like running your phone with background apps open. You might not be aware of it, but you are not living to 100% capacity.
9) You “buffer” your thoughts and feelings with food, alcohol, excessive phone scrolling, shopping etc..