Have you been on and off the health and fitness rollercoaster more times than you care to remember?
Here are some tips to FINALLY stick to your plans and goals.
* Quit the ALL or NOTHING approach
* Allow yourself to be a beginner
You should expect to start off a little shaky when learning any new skill, just like if you were learning to play the piano for the first time.
You will improve slowly over time if you stay consistent.
* Take full responsibility for your actions
* Quit micro-managing.
* Focus on a TODAY benefit, not a FUTURE benefit.
* Take motivation out of the equation.
* Practice gratitude.
* Skill-power not will power.
* Don’t kid yourself it will be all smooth sailing.
* Tell yourself (convince yourself) with affirmations
- This is just what I do now.
- This is my new normal.
- I can and I will