I am writing this from my bed. My 10 year old daughter and my 5 year old niece are in the lounge-room watching despicable me 2 and I am “hiding” in here to find some peace and quiet. It is the first day of Winter and its raining outside. Bed is a VERY nice place to be.
The first day of Winter seems like a perfect opportunity to share a blog post on SOUP and why it is such a great option for health and weight loss.
- Soups are warm, filling and great comfort foods.
- If you pack your soup with LOT’s of vegies, your soup will be high in nutrients and low in calories.
- You can make a big pot at the start of the week and grab a serving any time you feel like a snack
- You don’t need to be a master chef to throw a soup together
- Soups have been proven to keep you fuller for longer. Because the liquid combined with the food takes longer to leave your stomach
- There are countless different options you can make
I add the flavour on serving, so I can change it up each time.